Standing up for renters
How to contact us and get the help you need
Get help and contact us
Tel: 0207 624 4327
Find us in-person
36-38 Willesden Lane
London, NW6 7ST
Monday to Friday: 930am-4:30pm
Drop in service
9:30am-1pm, no appointment needed.
1pm-4:30pm. Please ring the bell.
Nearest underground stations
Our offices are located in Willesden Lane a 11 minutes’ walk from Kilburn on the Jubilee line, Brondesbury on the Overground and Kilburn Park Station on the Bakerloo line.
If you come from Kilburn or Brondesbury turn right and walk on Kilburn High Road until you get Willesden lane. If you come from Kilburn Park get to Kilburn High Road and turn left and walk until you get Willesden lane.
You can also get buses 16, 98, 316, 32, 332 towards Willesden Lane. Note that only bus 98 goes through Willesden Lane.
We aim for high standards
At Advice4Renters, you can expect:
- a polite and courteous service
- a non-judgemental service committed to equal opportunities
- a confidential service and a private interview
- good quality, accurate information
practical assistance where appropriate
- work which we agree to do for you will be done to a good standard in a reasonable timescale